A-Z of tiling - N is for Natural Stone
Friday 26 February 2016, Written by
Natural stone is beautiful. It has been used for buildings and interiors for thousands of years, with good reason. If you look after it, natural stone tiling will repay your care and attention and continue to look good for many years.
Our Earthworks collection gives you so much choice:
- Limestone comes in colours from white to black
- Gorgeously creamy travertine
- Thick slabs of slate and rugged granite
- Smooth cool marble in white, soft grey and honey
- Tumbled marble brick tiles with an aged effect
- Terracotta in rustic squares and hexagons
Large format floor tiles will grace a hallway, pale tumbled marble can be spectacular in a bathroom setting, and rustic sets of different sizes are perfect in a country kitchen. Stone mosaics are a versatile format for feature walls or as a border to complement other materials and colours.
Why not browse through the options in Earthworks, and decide to include natural stone in your next decorating project? Visit our Style File for more reasons to choose Earthworks natural stone and our Pinterest boards for even more inspiration.